Strong, unbiased, stick out or mix in-it is your decision! Our Color Icon Eyeshadow 10-Pan Palette offers fantastic 10 shades in a palette. Let your internal cosmetics craftsman free and plan hot, flickering or inconspicuous looks that last throughout the day and night!
Effectively pigmented, spread delicate recipe coasts on without any problem
Simple to mix recipe - can be utilized wet or dry hours
Arrives in a blend of desired tones, from shimmery daytime tones to steamy shades for mixed drink—including matte temporary shades for immaculate mixing
Instructions to Use:
- One of the main parts of applying your eyeshadow is utilizing the right brush strokes and speed. Hurrying through your cosmetics or utilizing some unacceptable brush strokes will make a muddled, ugly eyeshadow application.
- When you initially apply the shade to your eyelid, pat the eyeshadow on instead of brushing it over your cover. This will assist it with adhering to your top better and give a strong instead of sketchy appearance.
- Instead of clearing your eyeshadow to and fro over your eye in a quick movement, utilize short, slow brush strokes going similar way to mix tones. You should never be moving your hand rapidly as you apply your eyeshadow.
Tips and Tricks:
- Use hazier shades of eyeshadows to form the eyes at the wrinkle and utilize lighter shades at the focal point of the eyelids to make the eyes pop.
- Unless you are utilizing a highlighter tone, you ought to never apply your eyeshadow as far as possible up to your eyebrows. This is a surefire approach to over-sensationalize your eyes and make them look excessively exaggerated.