It is the spotlight giver you have all been ready for - get the magical Unicorn glow with this rainbow highlighter that blends flawlessly and is as buildable as you favor it to be. Get the ideal vibrant iridescent rainbow glow. Made by using actual unicorns.
How to Use:
Method 1 -Enhance your Cheeks, Nose and Forehead
- Top of your cheekbones-Take a blush brush or a kabuki brush and use it to practice a bit of highlighter from your temples to the tops of your cheekbone in a C-shaped curve. You can observe one layer for a refined impact or observe a couple of layers for greater severe highlights.
- Point of your nose- Get a little amount of the highlighter onto the tips of your finger and then dab it onto the tip of your nose. Move your finger lower back and forth to mixture the highlighter. Remember that you do not want an awful lot of highlighter, simply a small dab.
- Center of your forehead-To intensify the middle of your forehead, you can sweep some highlighter down the core of your brow in the direction of the bridge of your nose. Start at the core of your hairline on your brow and sweep straight downwards.
Method two Enhance Eyes, Lips and Chin
- Inner sides of your Eyes -Use a highlight eyeshadow brush and get a few amounts of highlighter onto the brush. Then, take the brush and press it into the corners of your internal eyelids. You can practice a couple of layers if you prefer a extra dramatic impact or simply practice a mild dusting for some refined highlights
- Onto your forehead bones-The areas simply under your eyebrows will trap a lot of light, so this is a fine location to highlight. Try sweeping highlighter over your forehead bones, the areas simply beneath your eyebrows. Try to maintain most of the highlighter on the outer edges of your forehead bone. You do not want to observe highlighter to your complete forehead bone. You can additionally lengthen the highlighter down in the direction of the creases of your eyelids for a greater eye brightening effect.
- Just above your Cupid's Bow-The vicinity in the core of your higher lip is known as your cupid's bow and highlighting this place will draw extra interest to your lips. Get a small quantity of highlighter on your fingertip and press it onto this area. Don't observe the highlighter to your authentic lip, simply to the region proper above your lip.
- Over the middle of your chin-Highlighting the middle of your chin can additionally assist to draw interest to your lips. Try sweeping some highlighter onto the middle of your chin. Be cautious no longer to observe too many highlighters in this area. You solely want a mild dusting. If you highlighted your forehead, then strive to preserve the highlighter on your chin in line with the highlighter on your forehead.