I Heart Revolution Elixir Glow Mini Chocolate Palette
A dreamy highlighter duo with two silky shades to compliment all skin tones. Includes a rosy toned gold and a champagne gold with a white shift. Encased in cute, portable packaging, wrapped in gold dripping chocolate.
For a soft subtle highlight, sweep a little product over the cheekbones or illuminate the face with the strobing technique, by highlighting the areas of your face where the light would naturally hit it. Glow all out and use both shades for a duotone glow!
How To Use:
Method 1 -Enhance your Cheeks, Nose and Forehead
- Top of your cheekbones-Take a blush brush or a kabuki brush and use it to apply a bit of highlighter from your temples to the tops of your cheekbone in a C-shaped curve. You can apply one layer for a subtle effect or apply multiple layers for more intense highlights.
- Tip of your nose-Get a bit of highlighter onto your fingertip and then dab it onto the tip of your nose. Move your finger back and forth to blend the highlighter. Remember that you do not need much highlighter, just a small dab.
- Center of your forehead-To accentuate the center of your forehead, you can sweep some highlighter down the center of your forehead towards the bridge of your nose. Start at the center of your hairline on your forehead and sweep straight downwards.
Method 2 Enhance Eyes, Lips and Chin
- Inner Corner of your Eyes-Use a highlighting eyeshadow brush and get a little highlighter onto the tip. Then, take the brush and press it into the corners of your inner eyelids. You can apply a couple of layers if you want a more dramatic effect or just apply a light dusting for some subtle highlights
- Onto your brow bones-The areas just below your eyebrows will catch a lot of light, so this is a nice area to highlight. Try sweeping highlighter over your brow bones, the areas just under your eyebrows. Try to keep most of the highlighter on the outer edges of your brow bone. You do no need to apply highlighter to your entire brow bone. You can also extend the highlighter down towards the creases of your eyelids for an extra eye brightening effect.
- Just above your Cupid's Bow-The area in the center of your upper lip is called your cupids bow and highlighting this area will draw more attention to your lips. Get a small amount of highlighter on your fingertip and press it onto this area. Don't apply the highlighter to your actual lip, just to the area right above your lip.
Over the center of your chin-Highlighting the center of your chin can also help to draw attention to your lips. Try sweeping some highlighter onto the center of your chin. Be careful not to apply too much highlighter to this area. You only need a light dusting. If you highlighted your forehead, then try to keep the highlighter on your chin in line with the highlighter on your forehead.
Mica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Tin Oxide, CI 77891, CI 77491