LA Girl Inspiring Eyeshadow Palette Day Dream Believer
Eyes are the deepest pools that take one down the route of soul's darkest secrets. Accentuate your eye makeup with a tin box that not only is a hub of the most gorgeous shades and textures, but also is your box of eye makeup joy! L.A. Girl Inspiring Eyeshadow Tin is available in 6 different shades: Naturally Beautiful, Get Glam & Get Going, Be Bold & Beautiful, Fabulous & Fearless, Day Dream Believer and You'Re Smokin' Hot!
- Inspires a diverse range of looks with a plethora of shades and products thrown in.
- This Is packed with 5 beautiful and intensely pigmented eye shadows, with a complimentary eye liner for that definition.
- Comes encased in beautiful jewel-toned tins that instantly fetch attention.
- Contains 3 eye shadow kits, with 6 shades in each.
- Cruelty free and Paraben free.
How to Use:
- One of the most important aspects of applying your eyeshadow is using the correct brush strokes and speed. Rushing through your makeup or using the wrong brush strokes will create a messy, unattractive eyeshadow application.
- When you first apply the pigment to your eyelid, pat the eyeshadow on rather than brushing it across your lid. This will help it to stick to your lid better and give a solid rather than patchy appearance.
- Instead of sweeping your eyeshadow back and forth across your eye in a fast motion, use short, slow brush strokes going in the same direction to blend colors. You should never be moving your hand quickly as you apply your eyeshadow.
Tips & Tricks:
- Use darker shades of eyeshadows to contour the eyes at the crease and use lighter shades at the center of the eyelids to make the eyes pop.
- Unless you are using a highlighter color, you should never apply your eyeshadow all the way up to your eyebrows. This is a surefire way to over-dramatize your eyes and make them look much too overdone.