Shimmering multi-purpose pigments. The palette comes in three coloration variations, combining mild and deep colored bronze tones with white, gold and faded red highlighters.
Shades can be combined collectively for an all over wholesome glow, a stunning blush or worn one after the other as a highlighter, eyeshadow or swirl of your brush spherical to pick out all the colours.
The ideal palette for definition and a top notch glow for all pores and skin tones.
How to Use:
Method 1 -Enhance your Cheeks, Nose and Forehead
- Top of your cheekbones-Take a blush brush or a kabuki brush and use it to observe a bit of highlighter from your temples to the tops of your cheekbone in a C-shaped curve. You can follow one layer for a delicate impact or practice a couple of layers for greater excessive highlights.
- Dorsum of the nose-Get a very few amounts of the product onto your fingertip and then dab it onto the tip of your nose. Move your finger lower back and forth to combo the highlighter. Remember that you do no longer want tons of highlighter, simply a small dab.
- Center of your forehead-To intensify the core of your forehead, you can sweep some highlighter down the middle of your brow toward the bridge of your nose. Start at the core of your hairline on your brow and sweep straight downwards.
Method 2 Enhance Eyes, Lips and Chin
- Inner sides of your Eyes - Use the eyeshadow brush and get a very little amount of highlighter onto the tip. Then, take the brush and press it into the corners of your internal eyelids. You can practice a couple of layers if you desire a extra dramatic impact or simply observe a mild dusting for some delicate highlights
- Onto your forehead bones-The areas simply beneath your eyebrows will seize a lot of light, so this is a satisfactory vicinity to highlight. Try sweeping highlighter over your forehead bones, the areas simply beneath your eyebrows. Try to hold most of the highlighter on the outer edges of your forehead bone. You do not want to practice highlighter to your complete forehead bone. You can additionally prolong the highlighter down toward the creases of your eyelids for a more eye brightening effect.
- Just above your Cupid's Bow-The vicinity in the core of your higher lip is known as your cupid's bow and highlighting this place will draw greater interest to your lips. Get a small quantity of highlighter on your fingertip and press it onto this area. Don't practice the highlighter to your authentic lip, simply to the region proper above your lip.
- Over the core of your chin-Highlighting the middle of your chin can additionally assist to draw interest to your lips. Try sweeping some highlighter onto the core of your chin. Be cautious no longer to practice too a whole lot highlighter to this area. You solely want a mild dusting. If you highlighted your forehead, then strive to hold the highlighter on your chin in line with the highlighter on your forehead.