Physicians Formula Multi Use Shadow Liner
Begin by applying Physicians Formula Multi Use Shadow Liner to the outer two-thirds of the eyelid, below the brow, then apply a slightly darker eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye, extending towards the wing of the nose.
- Almond-shaped eyes: Girls with almond-shaped eyes, your eyes are the easiest to make up! the goal is to emphasize your pretty shape and add depth and intensity to the look. Ideal is to use a light eyeshadow on the eyebrow and the inner corner of the eye to illuminate the eyes, the dark eyeshadow is reserved for the outer corner of the eye and stretches to the hollow of the eye socket.
- In sunken shaped eyes: A sunken eye is located in the hollow of the eye socket and its fixed eyelid falls slightly on the mobile eyelid. The goal is to open up and "light up" the look while maintaining its depth. To enhance the fixed eyelid, place a little darker (but not too much) above the hollow of the eye socket and below the brow bone.
- In small-shaped eyes: When the eyes look too small, the goal is simply to enlarge the appearance , so avoid dark tones and the black pencil inside the eye.
- In round-shaped eyes: The objective when making up round eyes is to lengthen them to give them a more almond-shaped shape. For this, you need to have three eyeshadows: a light shade, a medium intensity shade, and a sustained shade. Light makeup should be placed on the inner corner of the eye, to illuminate it, then on the brow bone, to enlarge it, then apply the medium shade in the middle of the eyelid, stretching it slightly towards the inner and outer corners of the eye.
- In drooping eyes : We speak of droopy eyes when their outer corners seem to point downward, which can give a sad or tired appearance, the goal is to give a push-up effect to boost the eye.
- In separated eyes: The goal in separated eyes is to reduce the distance between the eyes. The trick is to achieve a slight smoky effect in the inner corner of the eye thanks to a dark shade.
Exceptionally pigmented fluid powder eye shadow palettes furnish 6 shades with multi-intelligent sparkle for most extreme allure for any event day or night! Every mix is completely combined to upgrade and enlighten your eyes for the ideal naked look. Wet and Dry application for two completions: Wet for exceptional shading with ultra enduring wear and changes shadow into liner; Dry for a gentler outcome. Long-wearing, blendable equation for as long as 24 hour wear.