Revolution Skincare Ceramides Hydrating Cleanser
Suitable for all skin types and powered by 5 ceramides, the Revolution Skincare Ceramides Smoothing Cleanser contains salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid and niacinamide – a super team of skincare ingredients that hydrate, smooth, control oil, minimise pores and help prevent blemishes.
5 Reasons Your Skin Will Love It:
- Bursting with the benefits of hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and salicylic acid, with 24-hour moisturisation!
- Smoothes and softens skin
- Suitable for all skin types, but best suited to dry skin
- Ceramides pair with almost all other skincare ingredients, so this formula can easily be slotted into any routine.
- Every formula in the range is dermatologist approved.
How to use:
Apply to dry skin, then add a little water to massage in circular motions. Rinse with warm water. For best results follow with the Ceramides Lotion or Cream.
What are Ceramides?
Ceramides are long chain fatty acids that make up around 50% of the skin’s composition – they’re essential for building structures in the skin, a glue that binds the skin together.
When the vulnerable skin barrier is damaged, the complexion can be dry, prone to irritation or be exposed to microbial contamination. Ceramides ensure the skin barrier is protected, moisture is locked in and the complexion is soft and supple.
The Ceramides range is:
- Peta certified cruelty-free and vegan
- Dermatologist approved