Superdrug Extracts Conditioner Coconut and Almond 400ml
Made with Extracts Conditioner Coconut and Almond.
Without preservatives or colorants. Without paraben. Neutral pH.
Coconut milk, as its name suggests, is a liquid extracted from grated coconut.
It should not be confused with coconut water as this is obtained from the inside of coconut shells.
Thanks to their rich and creamy consistency, they can be used as a substitute for milk.
It seems incredible, but even if we use Extracts Conditioner Coconut and Almond 400ml when rinsing it, we almost always have that feeling of dryness, so we do not leave the shower without having put the conditioner on. And is that the conditioner tends to restore the handling and smoothness to your hair.
- Detangle the hair and make its texture smoother
- Close the cuticle and make hair more manageable
- Make hair look shiny and full
- Control static electricity
- Make styling easier
- Moisturize the hair
- Strengthen it and reduce breakage
- Be easy to rinse
Let nature achieve the work with Coconut and Sweet Almond conditioner for dry/hurt hair. With trademark almond concentrate and coconut oil, this conditioner restores sogginess and shimmer. Avoid contact with the eyes. Your hair will look strong and shimmering and feel sensitive, flawless and less complex to direct.
Follow these steps to condition your hair like in beauty salons:
- Have a large comb, a dye brush, a plastic cap, and your towel on hand.
- Make sure your hair is clean before applying the conditioner.
- Separate your hair into four parts and start applying the conditioner with the brush, at the back, starting with the leather and the roots. Continue at the front.
- Once the conditioner is applied to this area, continue from the medium length of the hair to the ends.
- When you have spread the conditioner all over your hair, proceed to gently massage the leather to stimulate it.
- Then use the plastic cap for 15 minutes to allow the conditioner to penetrate better.
- After 15 minutes, rinse the hair carefully with mild water (low pressure) and temperature at the same time.
- Dry it carefully and proceed to style it to your liking.
The amount of conditioner you decide to rinse out will depend on the condition of your hair. For best results on damaged hair, it is preferable to leave a little of the product on the hair, that is, not to rinse it all.
Guidelines to Use:
- After shampooing apply a liberal amount to drenched hair.
- Massage from root to tip and look over. Leave on for 1-5 minutes, by then wash through and through.
Size : 400ML
Country of Origin : Netherlands