If there's one makeup product that's an absolute must-have, concealer takes the top spot. And just like any makeup product, knowing exactly how and where to apply it is the trick to getting the perfect look. Learning all the right tips and tricks to apply a concealer will take your beauty look to the next level.
Using a top-notch concealer is crucial to creating an application that applies flawlessly on makeup. The best concealers mask discolourations, lighten dark areas, hide blemishes and work together with your makeup to create an even skin tone look. Also, a poorly formulated or incorrectly applied concealer may draw attention to trouble areas, make blemishes appear more evident and create a white cast around dark areas, particularly under the eye. The trick is to know what kind of concealer you need, and how to apply it.
Choosing a concealer
Tips for choosing the right concealer based on what works:
- If you have dry skin, don't opt for a matte-surface liquid concealer because the surface will highlight dryness.
- If you have oily skin with swollen pores, don't go for a glossy or stick concealer because these formulations tend to mask and magnify the appearance of pores.
- A light to medium coverage concealer might help to establish a more even finish over slight discolourations of the skin.
- Be sure to pick a concealer shade for the under eye area that is one or two shades lighter than your skin tone, to prevent a noticeable white circle around the eye line.
- Choosing the right shade is the trick. Choose a concealer that goes with the face tone and suits the colour of your makeup.
- Also, remember to always choose crease-resistant and light-textured concealers like from the LA girl pro concealer shades even though they are creamy.
It would be best if you started experimenting with finding the textures, finishes and design techniques that work best for you.
How to Apply concealers?
No matter what sort of concealer you use, the application methods usually remain the same. It is necessary to prepare your face with a foundation primer for almost every skin type. You can only use the fingers; you can use the concealer brush most days.
To get better results to follow these directions:
- Apply many dots of concealer between lashes under the eyes. Apply a dot to eye corners inside. You may use your finger or use a concealer brush for better performance.
- Place in the concealer (always press, never rub) using your middle finger or your brush. Make sure that they fit well. You can use the index finger, as well.
- Apply concealer to other rough areas on the face — like the jaw, and if need be around the nose and mouth — and tap it.
- If you need more coverage, add yet another layer.
- To set up your concealer, sprinkle fine, loose powder over your face. The loose powder applied with a soft brush is the secret to good concealer.
You can visit now and browse HOK MAKE UP, one of the most authentic online stores, to get the best concealers that choose your skin tone.