Everybody has a beautiful look that they swear by. That might be a delicate contour and a pink nude gloss or a vintage winged eyeliner and bright red lips. Eyes are the windows to the soul, aren't they? On weekdays, whether we are either going to class or college, we all want to create the ultimate no-makeup, makeup look. No-makeup makeup is a tricky concept to learn, and often you want a look that is a bit above that. Natural beauty looks are simple to create and can easily be incorporated into your daily routine. Avoid cakey foundations, as well as light and dark shades, for a more realistic look. It is all about enhancing your natural looks! For achieving natural eye makeup look every day, firstly, you have to follow the three steps.
- Prepping Your Eyes
Before starting with your makeup, look at the natural eye makeup; first prepare your eye area so that you can start with a neutral surface. This involves hiding the dark lines and shaping the brows. Here's a fast refresh on all of them.
- Cover and Conceal
Concealing puffiness or discoloration under your eyes is the first step in producing any glamorous eye makeup look. If you have a slight puffiness, use a concealer that has a nourishing antioxidant formula that manages to de-puff as it conceals and brightens dark areas. Blend the concealer with a sponge and blend in with your shaded moisturizer or foundation. To ensure that everything is in order, set the concealer with a powder.
- Define and Fill Your Brows
A well-groomed brow will complement the eye and face makeup. Use can use any good brow pencil to add more depth to the brows.
After concealing you’re under eyes region and defining your eyebrows, now it's time to create a natural, everyday eye makeup look. For it, you can use a revolution eyeshadow palette and
- Select an eye shadow colour that is two or three times lighter than your skin tone to the inner corner of your lid.
- Apply a light eyeshadow shade to the entire lid, except the inner corners of the eyes.
- Choose a deeper eyeshadow colour and apply to the crease of the eyelid and a little to the outer corners with a brush.
- To achieve a smudged line look, use a clean small eye shadow fluffy brush to smooth down to the lower lash line.
- Using an angled or liner brush and a deeper eyeshadow tone, full line the upper lash line.
- Apply a couple of coats of mascara and curl your lashes if desired to enhance your gorgeous lashes.
And there you have it! This natural eye makeup is absolutely stunning. It looks great on its own, but you can enhance it with a pair of fake lashes and a bright lip.
Concentrate on letting your natural beauty come through with minimal makeup products. Remember to smile to complete your natural appearance. For your everyday routine, choose this easy and short look.