LA Girl Pro Corrector HD
L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealers are crease-resistant with opaque coverage featuring creamy, yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing concealer formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. L.A concealers provide complete, natural-looking coverage, even skin tones, cover dark circles and minimize fine lines around the eyes.
- This crease resistant, blendable and buildable formula concealer provides natural coverage
- Has long wearing formula, creamy yet light weight texture
- Evens out skin tone, redness and covers dark circles, blemishes and spots
- Has a soft brush-tip for easy application
- Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match.
Corrector Shades Available:
- Orange Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for medium/deep skin tones.
- Yellow Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by purple/blue undertones and brightens under eye circles for medium to dark skin tones.
- Green Corrector: Neutralizes redness for medium to dark skin tones.
- Lavender Corrector: Neutralizes unwanted yellow undertones and sallowness.
- Peach Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for light skin tones.
- Light Yellow Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by purple/blue undertones and brightens under eye circles for fairer skin tones.
- Mint Corrector: Neutralizes redness for fair/light skin tones.
- Reddish Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for dark/deep dark skin tones.
- Cool Pink Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for fair/light skin tones.
- Flat White Corrector: Lightens and neutralizes any PRO.conceal shade.
How to Use:
Cleanse, exfoliate and moisturize your face first. The areas where you should apply concealer are:
- Under eyes - Apply small amount of concealer under your eyes & blend it evenly with the help of brush or beauty blender.
- Around your nose - To cover the redness or discoloration around your nose, use a little amount of concealer and blend it well.
- Dark Spots and Blemishes - Use small amount of concealer on your dark spots and blemishes and buff over the areas. Blend it with surrounding skin to get even skin.
Tips & Tricks:
Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Use a powder sponge to set your concealer for a natural-looking finish. Complete makeup routine by applying the a highlighter shade as the last step after foundation.